Routine as Umi aka Mother

Being mommy i think is the most toughest job in the world - for me.....




I will do the same routine almost every day....Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday...very tight schedule..... a bit change on the routine on Saturday and Sunday because my Hubby is around..




Wake up early in the morning - send my sons to playschool before go to work...lucky for me that the school just nearby my house.....around 8.00 arrived @ office...start working as efficient as possible (ceh macam minta puji pulak....tapi betul bah...keja mesti rajin dan bersungguh2 baru gaji yang kita dapat tu berkat..kan kan) until end of working hours.....exactly 5.30 packed all my stuff, rushing back to fetch up my sons....otherwise I will stuck in traffic jammed..(the result is....anak2 sya dua orang kesian menunggu2 di taska, kawan2 dorg semua suda balik....)


At home......while do my laundry....I'm preparing some simple snack for our 'tea time'...at the same time cook a simple dish for our dinner...but normally I seldom eat at night...bah suda kenyang kan minum petang....7.00 to 8.00 is my son's time...watching their favorite cartoon series...DRAGON HUNTERS, KAMPUNG BOY & ULTRAMAN COSMOS.....while me...blogging & facebooking (hehe perkataan baru)....after finished my laundry..its time for my sons having their dinner, brush their teeth and ready to sleep....around 10.00pm i will switch off the light, slow down the tv volume...and...get ready to sleep....need to refill back the energy for same routine tommorow....











Komen seikhlas hati ... Thanks!

Post a Comment

Komen seikhlas hati ... Thanks!

Post a Comment (0)

Previous Post Next Post